Take a look at how our team has been able to help our clients.
Got me my freedom…
From day one he held my hand through the entire case. Gave me realistic outcomes and expectations. Fought very hard for me and ultimately got me my freedom. He is extremely knowledgeable, fierce, caring, and goes well above and beyond what I paid for. I will always highly recommend him. Hands down the best lawyer I have ever worked with.
Excellent counsel, both legal and personal….
Steve helped me through one of the most stressful times in my life. By giving me excellent counsel, both legal and personal, he helped me achieve the absolute best possible outcome. He’s a great lawyer and a great guy.
Got all charges dismissed…
I was expecting to get maybe 2 out of 6 of my charges dismissed and today we went to court and the great Houdini got all charges dismissed. Thanks, Steve couldn’t ask for better results. And to All that is in need of an attorney, look no further.
Criminal Defense Attorney in Columbus, OH
I Will Protect Your Rights and Preserve Your Freedom
Being charged with a crime or facing a federal criminal investigation is a serious matter that requires the immediate attention of an experienced state and federal criminal attorney. You may be scared or wonder whether you should talk to the police, so it is important to understand your options and have a defense lawyer who can effectively guide you through the legal process. The police and prosecutors know the criminal system extremely well, which is why you need a proactive and experienced federal criminal attorney working on your behalf to achieve the best possible results.
Steven S. Nolder Law Firm, LPA, has provided strategic, competent, and aggressive advice to protect the rights and interests of our clients for decades. We have built a solid reputation statewide for top-notch legal representation, and you can count on us to be with you every step of the way from initial consultation to final ruling. With a history of successful results in cases ranging from the most serious felony charges to misdemeanors and traffic offenses, our defense attorney have the knowledge and skills to help you receive the justice you deserve.
The Importance of Hiring a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer
When facing criminal charges, finding a skilled federal criminal attorney is the key to preserving your freedom. Our defense attorney will fully explain the charges you are facing and the potential consequences. In addition to legal penalties such as jail time and fines, you may also face a litany of secondary consequences related to your charges. Collateral effects include difficulties securing housing, revocation of professional licenses, inability to secure employment, and more. We are dedicated to protecting your rights at every stage of the proceedings:
- Before criminal charges are filed
- During an investigation
- At trial
- If necessary, even after conviction
How to Choose a Good Criminal Defense Attorney
Rather than just hiring the “criminal lawyer near me” or ask questions like “how many years have you been in practice” and “what is your success rate for cases like mine?” Steven S. Nolder Law Firm, LPA, provides you with a proactive, experienced criminal attorney with a proven track record for success. We take a comprehensive and strategic approach to every case, leaving no avenue of defense unexplored.
Our Comprehensive Criminal Defense ServicesOur attorney has a wealth of experience representing clients facing a wide range of charges. In any case, our mission is to protect your rights and freedoms. Rely on our legal expertise in the following areas:
- Federal Services – Our federal services in Columbus, OH include pre-trial representation, sentencing representation, and appellate representation.
- Drug Charges – We have successfully represented clients in cases involving misdemeanor and felony drug charges.
- Weapons Charges – Rely on us to prepare your defense if you are charged with guns, firearms, or weapons charges.
- Sex Crimes – Steven S. Nolder Law Firm will defend you against sexual battery charges, internet sex crimes, and other offenses.
- White-Collar Crimes – We have experience with an array of white-collar crimes, including bribery, extortion, money laundering, and more.
- Theft Crimes – We provide comprehensive theft crime defense representation for crimes such as shoplifting, auto theft, and fraud.
- Environmental Crimes – You may be subject to federal charges if you misuse pesticides, dispose of toxic waste, or make false statements to the EPA. Let us defend you in court.
- Sentencing Memos – Our attorney will advocate for you during sentencing hearings in Columbus, Ohio.
Why You Should Choose Steven S. Nolder Law Firm
Our law firm is led by Steven S. Nolder, a veteran criminal defense attorney who has spent decades successfully defending clients against a wide range of offenses. He has provided legal counsel to more than 1,400 individuals in federal court and has held several committee memberships. During his three decades as a criminal defense lawyer, Nolder has appeared in the news countless times. His success in the courtroom has been covered heavily by the media. But more than just being featured on the front page of various publications, Nolder is present at seminars and conferences to share his insights into criminal defense law. If you need legal advice you can trust, rely on Steven S. Nolder Law Firm.