Take a look at how our team has been able to help our clients.
It was truly an experience and a pleasure to be acquainted with you and your whole staff. I feel like you treated me like none other than that of a son. – Anonymous
You certainly made the outcome of my case much better than it could have turned out. I believe I was very fortunate to find such a great attorney. – Anonymous
I was truly blessed to have you represent me throughout the course of four (4) years during the legal issue I was faced with. – Terri W
Columbus Criminal Defense Attorney
Aggressive Legal Representation for Criminal Cases
Being charged with a crime or facing a federal criminal investigation is a serious matter that requires the immediate attention of an experienced STATE and FEDERAL criminal attorney. You may be scared or wonder whether you should talk to the police, so it is important to understand your options and have a defense lawyer who can effectively guide you through the legal process. The police and prosecutors know the criminal system extremely well, which is why you need a proactive and experienced federal criminal attorney working on your behalf to achieve the best possible results.
Protecting Your Rights For Over 50 Years
At Scott and Nolder Law Firm, LPA, our experienced team of criminal defense lawyers has provided strategic, competent, and aggressive advice to protect the rights and interests of our clients for over 50 years. We have built a solid reputation statewide for top-notch legal representation, and you can count on us to be with you every step of the way from initial consultation to final ruling. With a history of successful results in cases ranging from the most serious felony charges to misdemeanors and traffic offenses, our defense attorneys have the knowledge and skills to help you receive the justice you deserve.
The Importance of Hiring a Good Criminal Defense LawyerWhen facing criminal charges, finding a skilled federal criminal attorney is the key to preserving your freedom. Our defense attorneys will fully explain the charges you are facing and the potential consequences. We are dedicated to protecting your rights at every stage of the proceedings:
- Before criminal charges are filed, CALL US TODAY AT (614) 221-9790
- During an investigation, at trial,
- If necessary, even after conviction.
How to Choose a Good Criminal Defense LawyerRather than just hiring the “criminal lawyers near me” or ask questions like “how many years have you been in practice” and “what is your success rate for cases like mine?” Scott and Nolder Law Firm, LPA provides proactive, experienced criminal attorneys with a proven track record for success. We take a comprehensive and strategic approach to every case, leaving no avenue of defense unexplored.
Types of Cases We Handle:
- OVI/DUI/DWI: Whether you are a first-time offender, have previous convictions, or have been involved in a drunk driving accident, we focus on protecting your rights and addressing your specific needs.
- Drug Crimes: From minor possession charges to major felonies, it is crucial to have a respected criminal law firm on your side.
- Sex Crimes: Our criminal defense attorneys offer aggressive, proactive, and strategic defense for rape, sexual assault, or child pornography charges.
- Traffic Offenses: Traffic violations can lead to fines, higher insurance premiums, loss of license, or even jail time, so consult with a defense attorney who can provide the aggressive advocacy you need.
- Federal Criminal Offenses : The sooner that Scott and Nolder Law Firm, LPA becomes involved in your federal criminal case, the better opportunity we have to build a strong defense.
- Domestic Violence Charges: A domestic violence conviction can continue to have lasting effects on your life, even long after the trial is over. Let our criminal defense team analyze your case and help you.
- And read here to see more