Representation In Motions To Vacate, Set Aside, And Correct A Sentence

Under 28 U.S.C. §2255, a client can seek to either set aside his conviction or correct a sentence based on federal constitutional errors that are properly raised in a §2255 motion. Our firm litigates these §2255 motions after critically reviewing our client’s case, crafting a §2255 motion, and advancing all possible salient issues before the district court.